Posts Tagged why live in vinings
Vinings Historic Preservation Society Easter Egg Hunt was held last Thursday and it was a beautiful day and fun was had by all.
The party started with Atlanta’s famous story teller Betty Ann Wylie who captivated the children with her Easter stories. We got there early by mistake, so my son had a chance to chat with Aunt Betty Bunny before the event.
The hunt came next and after they were done they had treats of cookies and juice or water.
Oh wow, I just looked back at the photos and the one with Chase and Aunt Betty Bunny is a skyline picture with the Overlook building in the back ground. I think this is one of the things that makes Vinings so special, we are a gem in the middle of a big city.
This event has become so popular that it’s only open to members and people actually joined so their child wouldn’t have to sit on the waiting list. It’s inexpensive to join and you’ll be on the mailing list for all events, childrens and adults alike. Click here to find out more about joining the Vinings Historic Preservation Society.
Wow! My son was featured in the Northside Neighbor’s coverage of the event! Click here to see some additional photos in the Northside Neighbor of the Vinings Historic Preservation Society’s Easter Egg Hunt.
Four square miles of small town in the middle of a great metropolitan area
- Access to the interstates
- Great public and private schools in our backyards – walk to Lovett and almost walk to Westminster (2.7miles)
- Low Cobb County taxes
- Sidewalks connecting all of us
- Caring neighbors and close friends
- Fun community activites via the Cochise Club and Vinings Village
- Interesting topography and beautiful trees
- Great restaurants to walk to
- Our wonderful library and firehouse
- Close gas stations
- Dog friendly atmosphere
- Varied social and cultural backgrounds
- The Chattahoochee Riverto walk to and along
- My neighborhood’s lake
- This time of year – CVS Minute clinic!
- Many alternative ways to get intown or around Buckhead without going on highways