Atlanta’s newest real estate hot spot is Smyrna! With easy access to Vinings and Buckhead, new and exciting development with the Brave’s SunTrust Park and award-winning concert venue Cobb Energy Center, great schools, and affordable housing prices, families are flocking to Cobb county’s newest developments.
I’ve put together a list of tips and links to just a few of the things Smyrna has to offer.
Click here to see a list of homes currently for sale in Smyrna’s 30080 zip code.
Click here to visit the City of Smyrna’s website.
Real Estate Market:
- 15% increase YTD, projected to continue to increase
- New noteworthy developments:
- The Market Village at Smyrna– Downtown Smyrna’s mixed-use, walkable community with townhomes over popular restaurants and shops.
- Westside Village at Moore’s Mill – coming to west –midtown in 2018 with easy access to Smyrna and cobb county communities
Highly Rated Schools:
- Whitfield Academy
- Buckhead Prep Preschool at Smyrna Market Village
- The Lovett School (close proximity)
- Teasley Elementary School
- Benjamin Prep Preschool
- Smyrna 1st Baptist Preschool
- Cumberland Mall
- Cobb Galleria Center – convention center with shopping, lodging, and events
- Heritage Pavillion
- Kroger with Murray’s Cheese and Starbucks
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Publix at Jonquil Plaza
- Nam Dae Mun Farmers Market a supermarket chain with international flair
The restaurant scene in Smyrna is exploding! Check out Eater Atlanta’s Smyrna/Vinings tab for up-to-date offerings. Here are just a few favorites:
- Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays with a rotating line-up of popular food trucks
- Taste of Smyrna
- Rev Coffee
- Porch Light Latin Kitchen
Downtown Smyrna attractions
- Fresh Produce Market – seasonal produce market with local and organic vendors held downtown Smyrna
- Market Village – Downtown Smyrna’s mixed-use, walkable community with townhomes over popular restaurants and shops like Atkins Park, Zucca Pizzeria, Moe’s, and The Village Cafe.
3. Keep Smyrna Beautiful sponsored music events, seasonal and holiday community activities and events