Posts Tagged thankful for vinings community
Vinings is a great community in Cobb County, and as it is situated so close to Buckhead and feels a part of the thriving metropolitan Atlanta…. It’s easy to sit back on our private, tree-lined streets and feel very thankful for our “small” community.
As a resident of Vinings for many years, I wrote this list of things I’m thankful for now and throughout the year. Let me know what I should add to the list!
Things to Be Thankful for in the Vinings Community
Four square miles of small town in the middle of a great metropolitan area
- Access to the interstates
- Great public and private schools in our backyards – walk to Lovett and almost walk to Westminster (2.7miles)
- Low Cobb County taxes
- Sidewalks connecting all of us
- Caring neighbors and close friends
- Fun community activites via the Cochise Club and Vinings Village
- Interesting topography and beautiful trees
- Great restaurants to walk to
- Our wonderful library and firehouse
- Close gas stations
- Dog friendly atmosphere
- Varied social and cultural backgrounds
- The Chattahoochee Riverto walk to and along
- My neighborhood’s lake
- This time of year – CVS Minute clinic!
- Many alternative ways to get intown or around Buckhead without going on highways