- Vinings Homes For Sale
- Buckhead Homes For Sale
- Private Schools
- Neighborhood Info
- Ansley Park
- Ardmore Park – Buckhead
- Argonne Forest – Buckhead
- Brandon – Buckhead
- Brookwood Hills
- Buckhead Forest
- Buckhead Village
- Castlewood – Buckhead
- Channing Valley
- Chastain Park – Buckhead
- Collier Hills – Buckhead
- Colonial Homes – Buckhead
- Garden Hills – Buckhead
- Hanover West
- Kingswood – Buckhead
- Lindbergh – Morosgo – Buckhead
- Margaret Mitchell
- Memorial Park – Buckhead
- Mt. Paran and Northside – Buckhead
- North Buckhead
- Peachtree Battle Alliance
- Peachtree Heights – Buckhead
- Peachtree Hills – Buckhead
- Peachtree Park – Buckhead
- Randall Mill – Buckhead
- Sandy Springs
- Springlake – Buckhead
- Tuxedo Park – Buckhead
- West Paces Ferry – Northside – Buckhead
- West Peachtree Battle
- Wyngate – Buckhead
- Cobb – 30339
- Fulton – 30339
- About Tina Hunsicker
- Client References
Posts Tagged kid friendly restaurants in vinings ga
For Valentine’s Day my sweetheart wanted to go to Maggiano’s at Cumberland Mall. I usually enjoy going to this restaurant as it seems like a great value, it is kid friendly and is so close to our home in Vinings.
When we went to make reservations the only time available was 5:00 and we booked via opentable.com (always quick and easy). That’s OK as my date gets his bath around 7:00 and is usually in bed by 8:00pm. Also, they sent me a $10 coupon for my next visit which is nice.
The children’s menu is varied and is only $4.95 including their ice cream. We always end up taking the leftovers home for a second meal there is so much food.
As far as the quality I’ve seen a degradation since the last time we were there:
- I remember them using fresh grated parmesan at the table before and now you have to request it and its in a shaker – ugh, can’t eat that type.
- Also, they used to have the balsamic vinegar at the table for your bread and that had to be requested as well.
- Additionally I believe the quality of that has been reduced or my taste buds are becoming more discriminating.
I had the chicken piccata which was good with a side of angel hair pasta and Chase had the penne alfredo with the fake parmesan cheese.
It was packed and service was mediocre—perhaps a fluke because it was Valentine’s Day?? My recommendation is that Maggiano’s is good for “family friendly” meals, but not the type of Italian I’d be craving regularly.
kid friendly restaurants in vinings ga, kids menu at maggianos, maggiano's cumberland mall, maggianos little italy, maggianos reviews, make reservation on opentable.com, places to go on valentine's day, restaurants near vinings ga, restaurants that are kid friendly, urbanspoon reviews atlanta
- Atlanta Homeowners Talk About Building Dream Kitchens
- It’s Time to Register for Summer Camps!
- Atlanta Homeowners Speak: Ideas For Building Your Dream Home
- Main Event, a New Atlanta Birthday Party Option
- [UPDATE] Lights, Camera, Action, Y’all!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Atlanta Private School Open Houses
- Lights, Camera, Action, Y’all!
- Chastain Park Home: 11 Laurel Drive NE
- Dan Forsman Voted Most Admired CEO in Real Estate
- June 2014 Market Update
- Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays – It’s what’s for dinner!
- New Listing: 5247 Vernon Springs Trail
- Reminiscing and restaurant changes in Vinings
- 4046 Keswick Drive SE
Read More About
- Atlanta Home Builders
- Atlanta Private Schools
- Atlanta Real Estate
- Atlanta Summer Camps
- Book Reviews
- Data and Statistics
- Famous People in Atlanta
- Featured Homes for Sale
- Home Amenities
- Home Maintenance
- Incredible Exposure for My Clients
- Interior Design
- Preparing Your Home For Sale
- Prudential Georgia Realty
- State of Real Estate Market
- Under Contract and Sold Homes