Why did I start a blog about living in the Real Vinings and Buckhead?
1. I have people asking me all the time about things locally; such as, do you know where the Easter Egg hunts are, what are the best camps for summer and where do I go to see what is going on in Vinings and Buckhead communities ?
2. I have a lot of clients moving to Vinings and Buckhead from out-of-town or locally to be near the private schools, so I thought that a community blog would get newcomers to metro Atlanta indoctrinated in our social happenings that may not make papers and media channels.
3. Friends and clients are always asking me what a particular house sold for and historically I’ve sent out post cards with “sold” houses on them quarterly, and I thought the blog could be a more “real-time” means to get people this information.
4. I often wonder what others are thinking about particular things and thought this would be a good way to get ideas and solicit feedback. I have a Facebook page for Real Vinings|Buckhead that is connected to this blog and I intend to utilize it for opinions, questions and suggestions about things that I blog about.
5. Lastly, I bet most of you didn’t know that I was in the banking, business development and management consulting industry for a long time. Therefore, I am used to getting paid for my opinions and this is a way for me to give them to you for free!
Resident of Vinings
Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty